– Use only the type of battery specified by the manufacturer on the device.
– Always store batteries in a dry place in a room temperature.
– Place batteries in the device in a correct way. (+ve and –ve terminal)
– Keep batteries away from children and pets. – Do not store waste batteries in a metal container.
– To store waste batteries for recycling, all terminals must be taped to avoid short-circuiting.
– Do not attempt to recharge non-rechargeable batteries.
– Always turn the device off before removing batteries.
– Do not overheat the batteries.
– Battery leak can be caused by trying to recharge disposable cells, mixing battery types, mixing new batteries with old batteries, overheating, storing batteries in damp environment and leaving batteries in the device during long term storage.